Our client is a renowned full service investment bank. Due to their deal flow and further growth, they are looking for an Associate Benelux Coverage/Mergers & Aquisitions. The Associate will start in London and will have the possibility to relocate to Amsterdam overtime.
- Assist in both origination and execution activity, supporting the team and taking day-to-day operational lead role on transactions
- Undertake research and monitor developments/trends for companies in coverage universe
- Undertake company valuations, capital structure analyses and other financial modeling
- Prepare origination and execution materials for clients and internal presentations and memoranda
- Provide support to senior bankers in developing and maintaining client relationships, income streams or new business opportunities
- Attend client meetings and presentations where appropriate.
- 2 to 4 years of investment banking or M&A advisory experience
- First class experience of financial modeling and analysis, valuation techniques, presentation preparation and due diligence
- Ability to work independently, self-starting attitude and highly motivated to work in a dynamic team and challenging environment
- Interest in working on both M&A as well as wider Investment Banking coverage
- Demonstrable knowledge of capital structure solutions, including both debt and equity financing
- Experience in deal origination: helping generate ideas, writing presentations and handling client follow up
- First class organisational and numeracy skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Fluency and literacy in Dutch and English language required.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your resume together with a short motivation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to the position “Associate Benelux Coverage/M&A, reference number 935857″ in the subject of your email.