Our client is a large international service provider that offers Health- and HR solutions to their clients. They are looking for experienced Business Developers to initiate new client relations and deepen relationships with existing clients.
Our client is a large international service provider that offers Health- and HR solutions to their corporate clients. Their client portfolio is globally diversified and includes all market segments (individuals through personal lines, mid-market companies, and large global companies) and almost every industry.
Health and Benefits are among the top strategic issues for modern organisations. Our client aims to offer a complete package of Health- and HR solutions to these organisations that meets the individual needs of every organisation that answer questions such as:
- How do I reduce the costs of sick leave?
- How do I increase my employees vitality?
- How do I shape the company’s health and wellness policies?
- How can I best finance this?
- How can I use data to support my health and wellness policies?
To realise this ambition, they are looking to expand their business development team with new experienced Business Developers.
As a Business Developer you will act as a sparring partner to clients and offer them Health- and HR solutions that meet their needs. Key responsibilities are:
- Building and maintaining new and existing client relationships. Building on own and new network with the goal to create an entrance on strategic level.
- Providing professional advice on health solutions that create value for the client.
- Following trends and developments in the market and making strategic analyses.
- Gathering market information and making the translation into business opportunities.
- Taking care of an account management plan per account and monitoring its follow-up.
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
- A proven and successful track record in business development and sales, preferably in the Health Solutions and Employee Benefits and/or IT area.
- Healthcare, Risk consulting and/or broking experience, Online Benefits Solutions sales experience is considered a strong plus.
- Commercial understanding of business i.e. market forces, business drivers etc. and a thorough understanding of client business and risk issues.
- A thorough understanding of different sales processes and methodologies and tenacious in constructing, following up and closing the sales process.
- A thorough understanding of marketing and the value that marketing can add to client propositions.
- Excellent analytical, numerical and problem-solving skills.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE PERSONALITY
- Strong interpersonal skills –able to communicate well across organizational levels, particularly with C-suite and Senior Reward or Human Resource managerial levels. Strong written and verbal communication skills; engaging storyteller.
- Well-developed influencing skills and the ability to achieve success through others, with self-discipline and organization. Not easily discouraged or deterred by setbacks; leverages lost sales pitches as a learning opportunity.
- Dependable, trustworthy and consistently follows through on commitments.
- Self-starter mentality who and proactive, quick to learn and relentless about tracking down and closing opportunities.
- Strong negotiation skills, with a proven record in employee benefit sales environment.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your resume together with a short motivation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to the position “Business Developer” in the subject of your email.
You can click here for a complete overview of our vacancies. Are you interested in receiving our newsletter every 3 months? Follow YESS online and subscribe to #YESSNEWSS to explore our latest articles, interviews and updates.