For our client, ECi Software Solutions, a global leader in cloud-based business management solutions, we are looking for a Corporate Development Manager EMEA.
ECi Software Solutions (ECi) is a global leader in cloud-based business management solutions. The company provides industry-specific business software solutions and services, focusing on cloud-based technologies. For over 30 years, ECi has served small to medium-sized manufacturing, wholesale/retail distribution, building & construction and field service organisations. Private Equity owned, ECi is headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas (USA) with offices throughout the USA, Canada, Mexico, England, the Netherlands and Australia.
In order to realise broad expansion plans in Europe, ECi is looking for a strong Corporate Development Manager EMEA (CD Manager). Working at ECi as a Corporate Development Manager implies working independently, but as part of a team. Tasks and responsibilities are diverse and vary across the stage of an acquisition process.
- Provides analytical and sourcing support to the inorganic growth activities for the organisation, including but not limited to mergers and acquisitions, equity investments, and additional strategic alternatives.
- Is the first point of contact regarding M&A target sourcing efforts in EMEA and is responsible for the initial engagement of M&A targets identified by market research, competitive landscape management and/or internal stakeholders.
- Performs critical quantitative and qualitative analyses for international stakeholders to evaluate the impact of a merger/acquisition on the organisation.
- Maintains excellent working relationships at all levels within the company as well as with external business partners and customers.
- Reports to the Senior Vice President, Corporate Development, based in Forth Worth, Texas (USA).
Ideal candidate profile
- Masters degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance.
- A minimum of four years of applicable strategy, finance or other highly analytical experience.
- A proven ability to structure and conduct qualitative and quantitative research and analysis, including complex M&A modelling, to support the development of fact-based insights.
- The ability to convey data in a straightforward fashion for a variety of internal and external stakeholders. Demonstrated ability to research, understand and succinctly explain complex issues and situations.
- Strong general business acumen with an excellent understanding of financial risk assessment/management, P&L and budgeting.
Qualified candidates are well-rounded, versatile and strong communicators. Candidates have an inquisitive mindset and are independent thinkers. To be successful, the Corporate Development Manager needs to have entrepreneurial tendencies, solid judgment and be able to work independently.
- Must excel working in dynamic, fast-paced and output-oriented environments where adaptability and flexibility are critical success factors.
- High energy, results-oriented, self-starter with excellent time and project management skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and critical thinking skills.
- Unquestionable integrity to handle mission-critical, highly confidential assignments.
- Willingness and ability to travel as required.
Please send your resume with a short motivation to email@example.com
You can click here for a complete overview of our vacancies. Are you interested in receiving our newsletter every 3 months? Follow YESS online and subscribe to #YESSNEWSS to explore our latest articles, interviews and updates.