For our client, a company who provides supply chain solutions to many of the world’s leading brands across a diverse range of industries, we are looking for a HR Manager in the Netherlands.
Our client provides digital and physical supply chain solutions to many of the world’s leading brands across a diverse range of industries, including consumer electronics, telecommunications, computing and storage, software and content, consumer packaged goods, medical devices, retail and luxury and connected devices.
With a global footprint spanning North America, Europe and the Asia Pacific, the Company’s solutions and services are designed to improve end-to-end supply chains in order to drive growth, lower costs, and improve profitability.
In order to professionalise and improve the HR-organisation, our client is looking to attract an HR Manager, who will create and implement HR policies and handles operational HR matters. The HR Manager will be based in Venray and works closely with a team of two HR admins. Working 4 days (32 hours) is a possibility.
- Work as an active business partner to executives and leadership, serve as the primary resource for HR aspects including regulatory compliance, employee relations, contingent workforce program administration, salary and wage administration, benefits administration, talent acquisition, organizational development and workers’ compensation.
- Participate in the development of all HR objectives, Human Capital philosophies and strategic planning in relation to programs and trends in HR management. Translates global HR policies to the Dutch and European situation.
- Responsible for the employees (excluding flex-workers) on a broad range of HR aspects, including sickness management.
- Perform the pension and payroll administration, with support from two HR admins.
- Maintain an in-depth and current knowledge of legal compliance issues, trends and best practices in the HR field.
- Recommend the company’s overall compensation program.
- Practice and adhere to the “code of conduct” philosophy and “mission and value statement”.
Background and Experience
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a business-oriented HR management role in a matrix organization;
- Completed bachelor’s degree in Economics/Business Administration or HR-related education;
- Successful track record in change, improvement and professional processes;
- Experience in a midsized, industrial / logistics company is a plus ;
- Fluency, both written and oral, in English is required;
- Result oriented
- Proactive, energetic and business-minded
- Strategic thinker but at the same time hands-on when needed
- Balanced and structured
- Organisational agility, especially in an informal company culture
Should you be interested in this position, please send your resume together with a short motivation by email to email@example.com. Please refer to the position “HR Manager” in the subject of your email.
You can click here for a complete overview of our vacancies. Are you interested in receiving our newsletter every 3 months? Follow YESS online and subscribe to #YESSNEWSS to explore our latest articles, interviews and updates.