For our client, an innovative global brand leader active in the FMCG Industry, we are looking for a Global Business Director with a proven track record in international marketing & sales who will have global brand responsibility.
Our client is a leading and innovative global brand leader with a product portfolio of more than 20 brands. Their high-quality products are globally distributed to more than 100 countries. The company is listed on the Euronext with the headquarters located in the Netherlands. The company’s culture is entrepreneurial, hands-on, and with a ‘can-do’ mentality, while leveraging inspirational working values and principles.
The Global Business Director is responsible for the brand business worldwide, driving the business through its distributor network together with its commercial leaders. Delivering on the key ambition to achieve an average organic revenue growth of at least 5% by growing the B-to-B revenue in the on-trade (horeca) and building new B-to-C revenue in key markets thru off-trade (retail and E-commerce).
Short-term Business Acceleration
- Driving Global Brand performance
- Translate the brand vision in close cooperation with the commercial directors into a marketing and commercial plan with clear execution guidelines
- Take ownership and drives the sustainable growth of the brands in close interaction and cooperation with the markets
- Develops a strong vision on how to build the brand in retail and via E-commerce
- Advertising and activation plan including social media
- Will have the direct advertising and activation plan responsibility, including social media, for one or two core markets.
- Reports Monthly Performance to Management Board.
Long-term Brand Growth
- Creates 3-year marketing and commercial plan to achieve at least 5% organic growth on a yearly base
- Creates a clear Innovation & Activation Roadmap based on consumer/bartender insights
- Creates yearly Budget Plan with support of markets
- Protects the Brand framework and takes care of a uniform and consistent execution for the brand in all channels.
Background & experience
- Master’s Degree
- 10+ years working experience in relevant international commercial/marketing management roles, preferably some years abroad
- Solid understanding of commercial strategies and tactics, including brand management
- Some experience with business management and P&L responsibility
- Some experience with budget ownership and understanding of financial/investment dynamics
- Brand building skills in international dynamics
- Proven track record in building a retailer brand/E-commerce (direct to consumer)
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills to build and present strategies, marketing plans, and financial impact scenarios
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills in English, writing, and verbal
- Willingness to travel (20%)
- Passionate for brands
- Takes personal ownership
- Decisive and dedicated, striving for continuous improvement
- An inspirational leader
- Convince others to implement his/her brand plans
- Can-do mentality
- Strongly developed leadership skills
- Result oriented and problem-solving
- Analytical & Conceptual
Should you be interested in this position, please send your resume together with a short motivation by email to email@example.com. Please refer to the position “International Business Director” in the subject of your email.
You can click here for a complete overview of our vacancies. Are you interested in receiving our newsletter every 3 months? Follow YESS online and subscribe to #YESSNEWSS to explore our latest articles, interviews and updates.