For our client, an independent and research-driven investment company, we are currently looking for an ambitious Investment Associate to expand the Public Markets team.
- The company offers a broad range of investment solutions and services in the areas Managed Accounts and Investment Funds. They have a strong footprint and a deep understanding of the Telecom, Media, Technology, entertainment and other consumer related sectors.
- Empowered by creative thinking and detailed research, the company delivers innovative investment strategies that monetize the digitalization of everyday life. The company’s clients include family offices, institutional investors and strategic partners.
- The company’s Public Markets division identifies investment themes and opportunities in accordance with its Philosophy which states that structural change in consumer behavior is driven by the adoption of new technologies.
Within the Public Markets team, the Investment Associate will be responsible for the following:
- Sourcing, analyzing and monitoring existing and potential investments, for which the Associate will work closely together with researchers who are experts in different disciplines.
- Further inquiring sector or company information by having conversations with investor relations management, analysts and industry experts.
- Contributing to the investment strategy by adopting a constructive, yet critical attitude towards future potential investments.
- Searching and developing new investment ideas within the company’s investment themes
- Develop a vision on the existing investment wallet and carries this out
- Maintains an up-to-date investment case in which all decisions considering purchases, price-goals and selling advices are documented.
- Keeping track and measuring valuation models, price-goals and investment cases
- Following the news, developments and trends of (potential) investments, signals changes and translates this to a sell/buy advice.
The Investment Associate will report to the Chief Investment Officer.
The ideal candidate
Background & experience
- University Degree (Master’s);
- 1 – 5 years of work experience in public investments or financial analysis, most likely at a bank or asset manager
- Proven experience or affinity with investing in public equity;
- Skilled in financial modelling and analysis, valuation techniques, presentation preparation, due diligence.
- Ability to work independently, self-starting attitude and highly motivated to work in a dynamic team and challenging environment;
- First class organizational and numeracy skills, excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Ability to provide creative input for investing and analysis;
- Fluent in English and preferably Dutch.
YESS, a Boer & Croon company, supports this client during this Investment Associate search. Interested? Please contact us by sending an e-mail with a short motivation letter and CV to Renske Velthoven (firstname.lastname@example.org).