Our client is a renowned full service investment bank, focused on the mid-market segment. They acts as a partner for management and shareholders and they support in further growth of organisations. Our client is flexible in structuring, experienced with supporting buy & build strategies and they leave entrepreneurship with the entrepreneur.
In order to boost the further development of their Mezzanine & Equity market position, the Benelux team (15 fte) is in search of an investment Manager. The Investment Manager will have a principal (and leading) role in managing the full investment cycle from origination and execution to investment management and exit.
The Mezzanine & Equity Partners team provides flexible solutions such as minoriy participations and mezzanine solutions including unitranches.
- Support in (partial) divestment of portfolio company;
- Buy-out by management and / or accelerated growth;
- Realise (phased) succession
- The Investment Manager will be responsible for the whole investment process. This includes for example making necessary analysis’s, due diligence, transaction modelling, financing, judiciary documentation, post closing value creation and exits. He/she will work closely with the other team members on the deals.
- Origination: building a strong network which will maintain and further develop the competitive position of the Bank’s MEP;
- Execution: manage the entire transaction by coordinating all work streams and balancing interests of all stakeholders to ensure a smooth and efficient deal process by taking the lead on matters within his/here mandate but also knowing when material developments require escalation.
- Business Development: bring the MEP team and its portfolio to the next level. (e.g. Mentor team members and be a team lead for the junior members of the Benelux Team).
Background and experience:
- University degree (Master’s)
- 6 – 9 years of experience in an investment environment (MUST have);
- Proven track record in M&A, Investments or Leveraged Finance. Experience in the mid-market segment is a definite plus
- Excellent business sense and excellent relationship, communications, influencing and analytical skills
- Used to working in a dynamic, ambitious and deal driven environment
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Should you be interested in this position, please send your resume together with a short motivation by email via https://www.yess.nl/nl/#carriere. Please refer to the position “Investment Manager Mezzanine & Equity Partners, 935900” in the subject of your email.
You can click here for a complete overview of our vacancies. Are you interested in receiving our newsletter every 3 months? Follow YESS online and subscribe to #YESSNEWSS to explore our latest articles, interviews and updates.