For our client, a leading company in lifestyle brands, we are looking for a Manager New Concepts and Strategic Alliances for the European Continental market.
Our client is a global consumer goods company, with a mission to enrich people’s lives in home, garden and outdoor. Today it can do so by serving consumers and customers with a portfolio of globally iconic and recognized brands. The company operates in 30 countries around the world and employs around 7600 people globally. Their European Head Office is based in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. The company values Innovation, Teamwork, Accountability, and Integrity. Due to steep growth and successful acquisitions our Client is looking for a Manager New Concepts and Strategic Alliances to develop new (service) propositions and strategic alliances.
The Manager New Concepts and Strategic Alliances will be responsible for developing new service propositions and strategic alliances.
Other responsibilities of the Manager New Concepts and strategic Alliances are:
- Responsible for developing new service propositions for further defined customer/ life stage segments in alliance with third parties based on data.
- Develop and drive propositions according to Living’s regional Marketing & Sales strategy.
- Develop and implement comprehensive business development, marketing execution and sales plans for each new proposition.
- Maximize success in creating sustainable strategic partnerships & business deals.
- Closely monitor and manage performance sales and marketing activities per proposition and relentlessly drives ROI.
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 8 years of commercial management experience with at least 4 years in Marketing /NPD / Innovation management;
- Experience with joint promotions, contracts, and negotiations;
- Holds strong track record, network effectively links within professional companies on different DMU levels;
- Proven track record in sales and marketing management of premium brands;
- Master Degree in Business or Management.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE PERSONALITY
- Combines visionary, innovative/creative and strategic thinking with a can-do mentality;
- Is a rational and analytical thinker, data-driven decision maker;
- Leads by example in ROI driven brand building;
- Has strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Has financial acumen, is familiar with different earning models;
- Strong negotiator, proactive, organized and self-driven;
- Brings the maturity to balance the slow-moving character of the traditional Living products and the daily pressure on profitable growth;
- Fluent in English, and preferably speaks German, Dutch or French.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your resume together with a short motivation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to the position “Manager New Concepts and Strategic Alliances” in the subject of your email.
You can click here for a complete overview of our vacancies. Are you interested in receiving our newsletter every 3 months? Follow YESS online and subscribe to #YESSNEWSS to explore our latest articles, interviews and updates.