NIBC is a Dutch investment bank that services a diverse range of clients from offices in The Hague, Frankfurt and London. NIBC is an entrepreneurial and dynamic bank and focuses on financing acquisitions of midcap companies, primarily by PE funds. NIBC’s sectors of expertise are, among others, (fin)tech, infrastructure, and shipping.
NIBC Growth and Leveraged Finance
- Over the past 10 years, NIBC has built a unique position in European Leveraged Finance.
- NIBC focusses on financing acquisitions by private equity funds of midcap companies in North-West Europe. This means interacting daily with professional investors, advisors and companies with an enterprise value in the range of EUR 50 to 500 million.
- In addition, NIBC also provides complex corporate loan transactions to clients in the Benelux and Germany where they focus on growth situations, which often relate to acquisitions, changes in shareholder structures, and/or strategic investments/capex projects.
- NIBC’s Growth & Leveraged Finance consists of three teams, located in The Hague (the Benelux team), London and Frankfurt.
- Currently NIBC would like to grow its Growth & Leveraged Finance team and attract a number of new team members at different levels
The Role – Vice President Leveraged Finance
As a Vice President in Growth & Leveraged Finance you will have ample scope and freedom to contribute to the expansion of NIBC’s market position. Activities will include:
- Boost the further development of business with a wide variety of private equity funds and professional advisors with the aim to support companies that are about to become independent or are in strategic and operational change.
- A principal and leading (deal-captain) role in assessing the needs of target companies and performing company and sector analysis and co-responsibility for due diligence reviews and the preparation and discussion of credit proposals. All is done in close cooperation with sector specialists.
- Actively contribute to the structuring of debt instruments and negotiation of transaction documents and build and leverage upon a strong client network throughout the Netherlands to further enhance the NIBC market position.
The Ideal Candidate
- A completed Master degree either in economics and business administration, law or science.
- At least five years of working experience in leveraged finance, corporate lending or debt advisory. Experience in the mid-market segment is a definite plus.
- Good commercial sense and drive to lead deal teams.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills (Fluency in Dutch and English imperative).
- Self-starting, independent.
YESS, part of Boer & Croon, is conducting the search and hiring process for this role. If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and short motivation to Peter Vos, Head of Research (email@example.com).