For a fast growing Dutch HealthTech Venture Builder we are searching for a Venture Finance Manager (Corporate Finance). The organization was founded (2014) on one simple observation: at least 95 percent of HealthTech inventions never reach the patient, regardless of their relevance or brilliance. The organisation scouts, selects validates and builds promising healthcare ventures with their own proven methodology.
Since they are growing rapidly and since they are expanding to a European level, they wanted to attract a Venture Finance Manager to boost this growth.
The Venture Finance Manager will be a member of the Corporate Finance team (3 fte) and will work on a broad spectrum of Corporate Finance related Projects, revolving around securing finance for the organization and their ventures, fund & portfolio management and exit strategies.
- Designing and validating business models of new ventures with a specific focus on quantifying business cases (including valuations) and drafting exit strategies (structured auction, IPO etc.);
- Managing financing rounds for ventures from start to finish, including the overall project management and the negotiations;
- Portfolio management regarding the organisation’s ventures;
- Assisting around fund related issues;
- Account management of Corporate exit partners.
Background and experience:
- Academic study in the field of economics, business, finance or related;
- Proven experience in corporate finance/M&A;
- Proven track record in hands-on dealmaking, not just as a team member;
- Above average analytical and numerical skills;
- Strong, professional communicator (preferably both Dutch and English) with an eye for detail.
- Strong qualitative, quantitative and analytical skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Adaptive capabilities in a constantly changing environment;
- Strong presence and confidence, able to deal with complex and though situations and people;
- Self-starter who is more interested in making history than repeating it;
- Strong affinity with innovation, entrepreneurship, technology, healthcare and start-ups;
- High flexibility in style to deal with different types of people;
- Committed to making an impact.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your resume together with a short motivation by email via https://www.yess.nl/career. Please refer to the position “Venture Finance Manager, 935957” in the subject of your email.
You can click here for a complete overview of our vacancies. Are you interested in receiving our newsletter every 3 months? Follow YESS online and subscribe to #YESSNEWSS to explore our latest articles, interviews and updates.